Hyatt Hotels Corporation (NYSE:H) announced today the opening of Hyatt Place New York Chelsea. Hyatt Place New York Chelsea today celebrated the 510-room hotel’s opening. The new 510-room, 45 story hotel offers unobstructed views of the Empire State Building and One World Trade.
“As New York City continues to reopen, grow, and thrive economically, we are excited to add to the momentum by welcoming the world’s second largest Hyatt Place hotel to the area.” said Gary Maida, general manager, Hyatt Place New York Chelsea. “With our intuitively designed social spaces and guestrooms with dedicated work and sleep areas, our multitasking guests can easily accomplish what they need to do while on the road in the city that never sleeps.”
Hyatt Place New York Chelsea is centrally located in the beautiful, brownstone lined Chelsea neighborhood, within walking distance to some of New York City’s best attractions, such as the Empire State Building, Chelsea Market, The Highline, Hudson Yards, Madison Square Park, Flatiron Building and much more.
The hotel’s design is inspired by the Chelsea neighborhood, inviting guests to experience a truly vibrant atmosphere that is unforgettable and reminiscent of New York City culture. Take in the views on the hotel’s Terrace, equipped with a retractable roof, and indulge in classic cocktails and hors d’oeuvres.
Hyatt Place New York Chelsea offers:
- 510 contemporary guestrooms equipped with everything a guest needs and nothing they don’t, including a plush Hyatt Grand bed, work desk, modern technology (including Google Chromecast connectivity), and some of the best, unobstructed views of the Empire State Building and One World Trade Center.
- 24/7 dining with various pre-packaged items, a market that offers a selection of grab-and-go items and on-site bar with regionally inspired food, premium beverages and specialty coffee drinks.
- The Terrace, the perfect location for a private reception or meeting for up to 80 guests, or to enjoy a signature cocktail with friends and family before heading out to explore The Big Apple.
- Pet-friendly offerings and amenities for your furry best friends to help your stay feel more like home.
- Free Wi-Fi throughout hotel and guestrooms.
- Fitness Center featuring cardio strength-training equipment.
Currently, exclusive for Hyatt Place New York Chelsea, guests can enjoy a Grand Opening Celebratory package that includes two champagne drinks, a NYC Souvenir Kit, 2PM late checkout (based on availability) and free breakfast. Learn more and book here.
Hyatt Place New York Chelsea is located at 140 West 24th Street, New York, NY 10011.
Photos Source: Guestroom at the Hyatt Place New York Chelsea, www.hotelnewsresource.com